Ready to join OSMA or renew your existing membership? The process is easy and only takes a few minutes. We are proud to work with and for physicians throughout the state to improve medicine for providers and patients through advocacy, business solutions, education and resources.
For more information, read about member value, email us or call (800) 766-6762.
Renew Your Existing Membership:
Join as a NEW Member:
(Please select the appropriate membership type)
The OSMA is dedicated to improving the practice of medicine for you, your staff, and your patients by representing your best interest on key state and federal legislation, providing you with efficient business solutions and by saving you time and money through our Preferred Partner Program.
- Join as a first-time member by Sept. 30, and receive 2022 membership for half price!
($280 savings PLUS the remainder of 2021 included!)
- Second year is at a 25% discount of $420.
- Regular Active membership after the first two years is $560 each calendar year.
The OSMA Resident Fellow Section (RFS) provides valuable networking events and education—helping you to be politically aware, educated about business practices, and active and informed as your career progresses.
- Resident/Fellowship membership is just $30/year.
- Or, join for 3 years for $75.
The OSMA Medical Student Section (MSS) helps students in medical school get involved and learn about the value of organized medicine. MSS members receive many of the same benefits as physician members – including advocacy, news and information, and networking, helping you all the way through medical school, training and entering the medical practice.
- Student membership is complimentary for medical students at any of Ohio's medical schools.